Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The Coros Vertix GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability, deepest waterproof rating and altitude acclimation assistance make the Vertix your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
Coros Vertix Features:
- Premium titanium bezel and case-back with Sapphire crystal which has a diamond-like coating (DLC) and 150-meter waterproof rating give the Vertix ultra-light durability to endure the world’s harshest elements.
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimation assistance and industry leading performance in extreme weather making the Vertix your Sherpa for expeditions and climbing.
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick gloves or under water. Navigation with zoom in/out using Digital Knob.
- Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
- Available in multiple bezel and band color options
Ice Breaker Edition
The Ice Breaker Edition of the Coros Vertix features an Azure colored titanium bezel and unique translucent case.
The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper while the transparent fiber case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful on your adventure.
While strong enough to handle the harshest elements mother nature throws at it, the translucent fiber frame is hand assembled to ensure the best possible quality.
Photo Accreditation: Feature image and above image taken by Jeff Colhoun an internationally published, award winning, photographer and filmmaker who wears a Vertix.